Bhastrika pranayama is one of the best exercises for breathing practice it helps to reduce your stress level and calm your mind and it is very beneficial for heart patients. It helps to reduce cough in your body Bhastrika and Kapalbhati are both almost the same.
What Is Bhastrika Pranayama
Bhastrika is a Sanskrit word which means (bellows) it is a device that was first found near the blacksmith. It is made up of skin. This is a very beneficial yoga for heart, asthma, and also knows more diseases who are cured of doing Bhastrika Pranayama.
Which time we should do pranayama
We should do pranayama at the empty stomach and early morning because in the morning blows the very holy winds Which are considered very good for our body. We should take care of that the place should always be open when we are doing yoga.
How is it different from Kapal Bhati
How To Do Bhastrika Pranayama
1. To do this asana, first of all, sit in a padmasana or Sukhasana by laying a yoga mat on the ground.
2. Close your eyes.
3. Keep your spine, neck, and head straight
5. He sat in meditation for a while.
6. Now take a deep breath in and then force it out.
7. Breathe inward again and forcefully exit it again.
9. Keep doing this action continuously and do it at least 21 times.
Benefits Of Bhastrika Pranayama
1. This is a very beneficial exercise for your heart if you are doing this pranayama it helps to become stronger your heart and it helps to reduce all diseases related to the heart.
2. Bhastrika Pranayam helps to purify our blood.
3. Our brain is the most important part of our body. Bhastrika Pranayama keeps the mind healthy and helps it to concentrate, due to which we are able to do any task correctly. This pranayama helps in kundalini Jagran.
4. Bhastrika Pranayama helps to strengthen our body’s immune system.
Precaution Of Bhastrika Pranayama
2. This is not for any type of heart patients.
3. During summer do not do bhastrika pranayama for more than 2 min.
4. You do this pranayama first slowly, then moderately and then in a fast way.
5. Practice under expert guidance.
6. Those who are suffering from increased heat in the body, they should avoid doing bhastrika.