Kapalbhati is a very easy pranayama Kapalbhati is a Sanskrit word which means Kapal means foreheadskull and Bhati means shining its a breathing technique.
Which time we should do pranayama
We should do pranayama at the empty stomach and early morning because in the morning blows the very holy winds Which are considered very good for our body. We should take care that the place should always be open when we are doing yoga.
1. The benefits of kapalbhati it improves your blood circulation to the whole of your body.
2. kapalbhati is very beneficial for digestion issues It makes stronger your digestive system.
3. It helps to become stronger to your liver and kidney.
4. If you are facing a gastric problem it helps to reduce your gastric problem
Beneficial for acidity.
5. It gives you mental peace.
6. If you feel stress it free you from stress.
7. It removes your sexual problem.
8. It stops constipation
9. Improve your metabolism
10. If you are facing any type of skin disease like eczema and another type of skin diseases it is very beneficial for you.
11. Improve immunity
12. If you forget anything very quickly then you should do kapalbhati it makes stronger to your memories.
13. Kapalbhati improve your skin glow 14. If you do any work at any time and you can not focus on that work. In this situation, if you start kapalbhati it improve your focusing power. 15. Do you know the mind consume more energy from what eat and if you practice for a competition exam and your routine of study is 5 + hours kapalbhati practice can be very beneficial for your mind.
The side effect of kapalbhati
There are so many benefits of kapalbhati here is nothing worth saying the side effects of kapalbhati some of the things you might call the side effects of kapalbhati.
1 If you are a hernia patient then you should not kapalbhati because it may lead to your hernia problem.
2. If you face dizziness and headache problems they should not do the kapalbhati it leads to your problem of dizziness and headache.