When We Should Do Dhanurasan To Get More Benefits Of Dhanurasan
We should do Yoga and Asan at the empty stomach and early morning because in the morning blows the very holy winds. Which are considered very good for our bodies? We should take care that the place should always be open when we are doing yoga. In this article, you can know about the benefits of Dhanurasan (Today’s environment is as polluted as we should do yoga every day so that we can avoid the various type of diseases).
How was this Asan name Dhanurasan
When we are doing this Asan our body poses a look like a Dhanus (bow) so it is called Dhanurasan in Sanskrit.
How to do Dhanurasan
1. Lie upside down on the ground forces your stomach.
2. Bend your knees and hold the angles.
3. Lift your thighs to the knees and chest to the ground surface. And remember that you have to do the whole process very slowly.
4. Shove your leg upwards make your body exactly like a bow.
5. Bring your heels close to your buttocks.
6. Keep breathing comfortably.
7. Stay in this position as long as you can.
8. It means that you are balancing on your stomach.
9. Again you came down comfortably at first lower your thighs and your knees, your chest and after that your head.
Precaution when you are doing Dhanurasan
1. If you are a hernia patient don’t do Dhanurasan.
2. If you are a pregnant lady don’t do that at any cost.
6. And also there are many such types of things and diseases if any of these things are in you then you can not have Dhanurasan like Neck Injury, Stomach Operation, Head pain, Migraine, and Intestinal Diseases. If any of these diseases and any mater is inside you then do not do Dhanurasan.
Benefits of Dhanurasan
1. It strengthens your digestive systems.
2. It makes your spinal cord flexible so that you will not have to complain of pain in the spinal cord.
3. It makes your spinal cord stronger.
4. Doing Dhanurasan will not make you suffer from the bending of your spinal cord in old age.
5. It removes all the problems related to your digestive system.
6. It also helps to reduce your belly fat.
7. Dhanurasan is very beneficial for your leg and shoulder. 8. Improve your blood circulation. 9. Reinforces back muscles. 10. It is very beneficial for kidney and liver when we are doing Dhanurasan it increase the function of the liver and kidney. 11. When we are doing Dhanurasan it filters our blood which is very beneficial for our brain it makes our brain stronger. 12. It makes our hearts stronger. 13. The benefits of Dhanurasan are to cool down your mind.