Weight loss diet chart
To reduce the weight you should first notice when you eat your meal because it is a very important thing you should focus on if you want to lose your weight.
When you get up in the morning so you should start your day with exercise and you should have your breakfast from 6 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Doing exercise keep your body always active.
1.p.m. to 2.p.m.During this time you should have your lunch eat a healthy but light lunch that is low in fat and calories. You should drink a glass of water before having your lunch.
7.p.m to 8.p.m this is exactly the right time of having your dinner. We should not do that we people having our lunch after breakfast we must eat something in the middle.
How to reduce wait from pranayama
Dhanurasan is the best exercise to lose your weight it helps to reduce your belly fat and there are many benefits of dhanurana about dhanurasan you will know further.
5. If there is any problem when you doing this Asan so you should do this only after consulting a yoga expert.
7. Dhanurasan is very beneficial for your leg and shoulder.
8. Improve your blood circulation.
9. Reinforces back muscles.
10. It is very beneficial for kidney and liver when we are doing Dhanurasan it increase the function of the liver and kidney.
11. When we are doing Dhanurasan it filters our blood which is very beneficial for our brain it makes our brain stronger.
12. It makes our hearts stronger.
13. The benefits of Dhanurasan is cooldown your mind.
If you want to lose weight you should do exercise regularly.
The side effect of weight gain
It may raise your sugar level which is not good for any person.
Weight loss diet chart
There are many things you may eat to maintain your health.
Tomatoes, spinach, eggplant, mustard greens, okra, onions, bitter melon, cauliflower, mushrooms, cabbage and more
Including mango, papaya, pomegranate, guava, oranges, tamarind, lychee, apples, melon, pears, plums, bananas, coconut water.
Nuts and seeds
Cashews, almonds, peanuts, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, watermelon seeds and more
Mung beans, black-eyed peas, kidney beans, lentils, pulses and chickpeas
Roots and tubers
Potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, turnips
Brown rice, basmati rice, millet, buckwheat, quinoa, barley, corn, whole-grain bread, amaranth, sorghum
Cheese, yogurt, milk, kefir
Herbs and spices
Garlic, ginger, cardamom, cumin, coriander, garam masala, paprika, turmeric, black pepper, fenugreek, basil and more
Coconut milk, full-fat dairy, avocado, coconut oil, mustard oil, olive oil, peanut oil, sesame oil, ghee
Tofu, legumes, dairy, nuts, and seeds