The Ultimate Guide About The Surya Namaskar
We should do Yoga and Asan at the empty stomach and early morning because in the morning blows the very holy winds Which are considered very good for our body.
We should take care that the place should always be open when we are doing yoga. In this article, you can know about the benefits of Surya namaskar.
You can say that Surya Namaskar is the king of yoga because in that all types of yoga are included. In that 12 types of exercise are included in Surya namaskar.
The Benefits Of Surya Namaskar
1. If you have pain on your backbone it helps to reduce that pain and if you have pain on your waist it also helps to reduce that pain. If you are doing on a regular basis then your pain was gone from your body.
2. It makes your digestive system stronger.
3. This helps you to tone almost all your body parts. It gives more flexibility to your body and improves your body posture.
4. It also helps in reducing your weight around the stomach area Its postures help in stretching your abdominal muscles causing you to shed pounds around the belly. It also helps in improving your metabolism.
5. Surya Nasamkar improves your blood circulation which gives your face and your skin glow it also helps to prevent wrinkles.
6. Surya namaskar also maintains your blood pressure and blood sugar level when you are doing Surya namaskar it improves your blood circulation.
7. Surya Namaskar is very good yoga for your heart it helps to more stronger your heart. It also helps to protect you from heart diseases.
8. Proper blood circulation and digestion help to more absorption of nutrients which in turn improves your overall health. Nutrient absorption helps to carry out vital functions in the body.
9. Surya Namaskar for 10-15 minutes daily increases the emission of carbon dioxide in the body. This gives your body energy, which protects you from diseases.
10. The amount of water in your body is balanced after 5–10 minutes of regular sun salutations. Apart from this, unnecessary elements of the body are also removed.
11. Surya Namaskar calms the nervous system. Apart from this, the activity of endocrine glands, especially the thyroid gland, is normal by Surya Namaskar. This helps to overcome your mental stress problem.
12. At the time of Surya Namaskar, you draw and release the breath, so that the air reaches your lungs and oxygen reaches the blood. This removes carbon dioxide and other toxic gases from your body and detoxes your body.
Precaution of Surya namaskar
1. Keep in mind that do Surya Namaskar at the appropriate time and at a slow pace.
2. Start the second position only after the breath is normal in one position.
3. Do not do this asana on a soft, over-padded mat or bed.
4. This may force your spine. Apart from this, patients with slip disc and high blood pressure should also not do this yoga.
How to do Surya namaskar
1. First of all, stand and mix the aids and leave the pan open. After this, keep the thighs upright and make the posture of Namaskar. Now with the elbows in the body, focus the palms diagonally and the thumb below the heart on the diaphragm and concentrate between the eyebrows.
2. Breathe straight with both hands upwards. Straighten your arms, palms facing forward. After this, move the hands behind the neck by connecting the arms with the ears. Wait a while in this situation.
3. Bend forward, bringing your hands back and exhaling. With hands shaking from right to left and keeping the knees perfectly straight, apply the hands along the ground. Focus your head on the navel with your knees bent.
4. Breathing the body slightly forward, straighten your hands and take it to the back of the neck. Now fold the heels upwards by joining the claws. After this, bow down to the waist and do Surya Namaskar.
5. While exhaling, lift the body towards the back and attach the ankles to the ground. After this, keep the part of the waist upwards, tilt the head down and stay in this position as long as possible. Now come back to normal.
Poses of Surya Namaskar
There are poses of Surya Namaskar.
1. Prayer pose
2. Raised Arms Poses
3. Hand to Foot pose
4. Equestrian pose
6. Ashtanga Namaskar
7. Bhujang Asana
8. Mountain posture
9. Ashwa Sanchalanasana