About green tea processing
The side effect of green tea at first, we know about the processing of green tea leaves are harvested from the Camellia sinensis plant after this process the farmers pick all the leaves, after that, they quickly heated by pan or steaming and this process helps to prevent from too much oxidation from occurring that would turn the green leaves brown and alter their fresh-picked flavor.
A born green tea looks like as usual green, yellow and light brown and it tastes not very good it tastes like green grass most green tea should be quite light in color and only mildly astringent.
Green tea processing: Steaming/Roasting → Cooling → 1st Rolling → 1st Drying (110°C/70°C) → Final Rolling → Final Drying (120°C/80°C)
Steaming also helps expose the fresh, grassy flavor of the leaf. Green tea leaves are not allowed to oxidize after rolling, which is why they remain light color and flavor.
Green and black teas all come from the same plant, Camellia sinensis, but are prepared using different methods. To produce green tea, fresh leaves from the plant have lightly steamed.
Tea has been using for medicinal purposes in China and Japan for thousands of years.
Green tea is consumed as a beverage. It is also sold in liquid extracts, capsules, and tablets and is sometimes used in topical products (intended to be applied to the skin).
The side effect of green tea
12. Green tea contains caffeine if we are drinking green tea excess quantity then it decreases the flow of blood to the brain.
13. In some cases, green tea consumption can also increase tinnitus, known as ringing in the ears.
14. If you suffer blood clotting then green tea can harmful for you. Avoid green tea if you are suffering.
15. As we know that green tea contains caffeine even after that if we drink green tea too much quantity then it leads to liver damage and disease.
16. If you consume green tea in a high quantity then it increase your blood pressure level.
17. If you are suffering any type of disease which is related to your heart then you should not drink green tea.
18. Excess drinking green tea can increase the risk of bone disease.such as osteoporosis in sensitive individuals
19. If taken stimulate drug green tea could increase blood pressure and heart rate.
20. There is no contain any calories on green tea if you add too much sugar, honey, etc.
21. Due to caffeine, it causes to increase your heart rate to speed up, causing irregularly fast heartbeat it called tachycardia.
22. Excessive caffeine consumption has also been linked to muscle spasms and twitching. And individuals with an abnormal sinus rhythm must limit caffeine intake.
23. Green tea has included the thesis it can increase the acid and more acid can cause heartburn.
24. Too much green tea excessive caffeine consumption has also been linked to muscle spasms and twitching. And individuals with an abnormal sinus rhythm must limit caffeine intake.
25. Caffein increase the level of calcium in the bone it can lead bone diseases like osteoporosis.
26. It can increase skin allergies like eczema and hives.
27. Polyphenols are found in green tea it damages kidney if taken excessive quantities of green tea.
28. This can lead to an increase in the production of TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone), which can cause thyroid issues.
29. Catechins can disrupt thyroid function and block the production of hormones.
30. One study found that too much taken green tea is lower fertility.
31. In another study, the test group treated with green tea leaf extract showed a decrease in the serum testosterone levels.
32. One of the major side effects of drinking green tea weakening teeth and limited their growth.
33. If you are drinking green tea too much quantity then you should know that the green tea contains natural diuretic which causes the body to lose water and you may be dehydration.
34. Caffeine also causes rapid blood sugar fluctuations, which can leave you feeling more tired than before and exacerbate symptoms of fatigue.
35. Green tea contains tannins it may block nutrients absorption and fat absorption so you should not give green tea to your child.
36. If you are taking your breakfast and after breakfast, you consume green tea misconception that it will compensate for the lack of nutritious food that day it can lead to other problems like nausea and constipation.
37. Those people who have a problem with caffeine can’t drink green tea because it contains the caffeine which can be detrimental to that person.
38. Excessive consumption of green tea can damage your liver because caffeine can stress your liver.
39. Studies found that excess consumption of green tea can cause the lower the testosterone in hormone this is a very serious problem.
40. When you drink green tea a large quantity in one day it increase the pressure on your eyes after 30 minutes of drinking tea and the effect of this lasts for about one hour.
41. If you are drinking alcohol and then you are thinking about drinking green tea it is harmful to your kidney.
42. If a pregnant lady drinks green tea then caffeine affects their baby development and slowing the process of its formation.
43. Caffeine can increase the risk of developing a premature baby.